Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs
ABOUT THE FUNDRAISER
The Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs offer a wonderful volunteer program where outside groups/non-profits can come in and help operate concession stands while the games are in action. An organized and well-motivated group can earn hundreds of dollars per game for Lehigh Christian Academy. In addition, this will count towards your PIF requirements for the 2022-2023 school year!
GROUP SIZE: Minimum of 5 volunteers; Maximum of 25 volunteers
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Volunteers must be 14 years or older
- Children under the age of 16 may only participate on Fridays-Sunday while in school and until 9pm (PA LAW)
- Children under the age of 18 MUST have a parent volunteering with them.
- Parents and family members of LCA students
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- LCA will be assigned to a number of concession stands prior to each game
- Work requirements will vary, but on-site training will be provided for any and all tasks.
- Iron Pigs will do their best to keep our group together, but is not guaranteed
- We have asked NOT to participate in any alcoholic beverage sales
- See full program information below
- FRIDAY, JULY 8 – GAMETIME 7:05
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 12 – GAMETIME 7:05
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 – GAMETIME 7:05
- Based on participation rates, we may increase or decrease the number of dates available
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
- Please read the information below and make yourself aware of the program, rules, and requirements
- Download the INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT form, fill it out, and upload it when you sign-up for a particular date
- Each person participating must fill out and submit a signed agreement
- Call the school office and ask for Jeremy Kappes if you have any questions