Welcome to Lehigh Christian Academy! We are passionate about providing an excellent Christ-centered education. At LCA, we have highly qualified staff and aim to keep our class sizes small. We encourage parent involvement as we partner with parents for the education of each student. Education is a continuous lifelong process that includes developmental goals and milestones along the journey. Lehigh Christian Academy has the privilege of partnering with families early on in their educational journey to provide a strong, Biblically-integrated academic foundation in the formative years of child development.
- All classrooms have Smart boards.
- Use of chrome books.
- Gymnasium and worship center for art, drama, and chorus.
- Student guidance services available to meet needs.
- Support services available for student learning needs.
- Excellent Fine Arts programs featuring performances in chorus.
- Enrichment classes
- Certified faculty that loves and cares for their students.
LCA has not adopted Common Core and does not use any textbooks that are common core. LCA’s curriculum is centered through the lens of a Biblical worldview.
Students participate in: Mathematics, Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Spanish, Technology, Arts, Library, Music and Physical education and Health.