“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Lehigh Christian Academy’s high school brings continuity to our existing Pre-Kindergarten to 8th grade program. We strive to see our students become life-long learners with a Biblical Worldview. We seek to impress upon our students the understanding that all truth is found in God’s word. He is the way, the truth and the life.
- Rigorous college preparatory curriculum offering honors courses.
- Fully accredited high school program.
- Vocational – technical electives offerings
- Over 30 class offerings in elective courses teaching students to engage with authentic problems and current issues.
- Gymnasium and worship center for art, theatre, and music.
- Excellent Fine Arts programs nurturing students’ dramatic, musical and visual art training.
- Exceptional certified faculty dedicated to educating the whole student.
- Robust college and career counseling program.
- Competitive PIAA athletics program in ACCAC league.
Lehigh Christian Academy Students have the opportunity to earn credits from Lehigh Carbon Community College or Northampton Community College during their Junior and Senior year at LCA. This option is supported by our faculty to Biblically integrate their courses.
- National Honors Society
- Fall Dance
- Community outreach
- Field trips
- Senior class trip
- Student Council
- Athletics – ACCAC and PIAA
- Fall Retreat
- Weekly Chapel
Lehigh Christian Academy will equip your student with a Biblical Worldview and the academics to take them where God leads them. Lehigh Christian Academy offers rigorous college prep courses including an honors track. During your course of study with Lehigh Christian Academy High School program, you will be fully prepared to enter into a 4 year college program, technical school or the work force.
- Mathematics: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 and Pre-Calculus
- English: English 1 & 2, American Literature, British Literature
- History: Cultural Geography, US History, World History and Government
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Human Anatomy and Physiology and Environmental Science
- Bible: Old Testament Studies, New Testament Studies, Biblical Worldview Studies
- Foreign Language: Spanish and American Sign Language
- Electives : Film Studies, Food Science, Woodworking, Automotive, Praise Band, Choir, Yearbook, Audio Visual Class, Computer Programming, Philosophy, Business Leadership, Personal Finance, Career Readiness, Senior Seminar and various other options available.
We are accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for High School.