Grandparents day is this Friday! [10/7]
NOTE: There will be NO GYM CLASSES and NO DRESS DOWN DAYS permitted on Friday – this is for Grandparents Day – Uniforms are required.
No School October 10th for Columbus Day.
Varsity Girls Volleyball homecoming game is October 11th @ 4:45pm. Come out and cheer!
Holly & Ivy Craft Show is November 5th
Mom’s in Prayer WILL NOT be meeting this Friday due to Grandparents Day.
Recent News & Updates
PLEASE READ: Special Request for Housing
- Two of our teachers, Mr. and Mrs. Fennell are in need of immediate housing for their family. Mr. and Mrs. Fennell were previously missionaries before taking on their teaching roles here at the school. They had temporary housing accommodations set up which are coming to an end soon. A 2 bedroom apartment would be sufficient for the Fennell family.
- If you or anyone you know might be able to accommodate this need, please contact the LCA office to discuss in further detail. THANK YOU!
A Playground is Coming to LCA!!!
- Letters came home this week giving details about the playground project from Mr. Kappes. Please contact him for anything relating to the playground.
- Phase 1 is to raise $63,796 by November 1 in order to secure a $43,360 grant match.
- In total, we will have to raise $94,000 by January 31, 2023.
- We have already raised close to $45,000. Praise God for his provision and His people’s generosity!
- Please consider helping us achieve these goals by donating and/or sharing this project with others.
Grandparents Day at LCA!
- We have the pleasure of welcoming our grandparents to LCA on October 7th 10:30 am- 2:00 pm
- Grandparents are asked to bring an old photo from their childhood to talk about and a favorite recipe card to share with our classes.
- Sign up help here:
- Dismissal: If your student(s) is leaving school with a grandparent at 2pm, an email MUST be sent to attendance ASAP.
Scholastic Book Fair: Oct 5th-7th
- The book fair is OPEN!
– Wednesday, October 5: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
– Thursday, October 6: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Family Event: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
– Friday, October 7: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- FAMILY EVENT: Thursday, October 6, 2022 from 6:30 to 8:30pm
Join us for an evening of activities, food, and fun!
-Spend time exploring the exciting books at our fair
-A drawing will take place for students who bring their favorite book. Scholastic gift cards will be prizes!
-Light refreshments will be served
- RSVP: Mrs. Fisher (Sfisher@lcamustangs.org) by today!
The Annual Holly & Ivy Craft Show – Nov 5th
- The Holly & Ivy Craft Show is November 5th from 7:30am to 2:00pm
- The Holly & Ivy Craft Show is a long standing community event and we need your help to continue making it a success!
- Sign-Up Genius’ went out via email to sign up for the various opportunities to help!
- Volunteer clearances may be required depending on where and how you will be serving. Please contact the office to further clarify these requirements.